[Your]

Another beautiful lie dances off your unclean lips, another unworthy look after our final kiss. Death is tasteful on the lips you bear, so many secrets they unwantingly share. The scent of smoke from the broken fire in your eyes, with a forgetful memory from your countless highs. Your mouth screams every pretty thing known to men, but your time will come, you’ll know when. Deception breeds with every swallow, your eyes grow covered and look ever faintly hollow. Your pettiness brings me to scoffing tears, you’re pushed aside, you’re no-where near. Your wandering hands try to feed your addiction, let it be known your feared affliction. Your deceitful hips sway to the sound of the wind, your feet tap to the rhythm of your heart, the faintest beat, never to repeat. All you are is a careless fake, you’re no irreplaceable, you’re the billionth make.

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.