It Only Takes Love | Teen Ink

It Only Takes Love

February 26, 2010
By XxJohnHxX GOLD, Wheaton, Minnesota
XxJohnHxX GOLD, Wheaton, Minnesota
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Death before dishonor. Friends and family for life.


It only takes smile to create a spark. Like a bright light shot out of the dark. Reaching out to free your soul. Let love take control.
I take your hand, and walk beside you. I’ll always be there to help and guide you. I show you love, you know I care. I’ll stand up for you, and I’ll always be there. No one can change the way that I feel. You and I baby, our love is real.
It only takes a hug to unite. Like the shining stars at night. Telling you to never let go, and to let our love grow.
I see your smile, and know you’re alright. I take your waist and hold you tight. I show you love, you know I do. I’ll always care and to only you be true. No one can stop us from being together. You and I baby, will be together forever.
It only takes a kiss to find, how someone cares, so sweet and kind. Like a sign of hope when there’s nothing left. Giving you the strength to catch your breath, and to give love a chance.
I hear your laughter and hold my head high. Cause I am proud to be you guy. You show me love, I feel it too. Now I stand here right beside you. No one can hold us back, life comes too fast. But you and I baby, were meant to last.
It only takes love for someone to see, how wonderful life can really be. Showing the truth behind it all. Let love give you meaning.

The author's comments:
This is for that special someone in every mans life. All rate and comment!! =]