Popularity

What is being popular?
Is it having the coolest clothes?
Is it driving the coolest car?
Is it being the smartest in class?

So many people think this is the definition of popularity.
But I believe they are wrong.
Being popular is dressing how you want to dress,
Driving the car you want to drive and getting the best grades you can.
Cool starts with having a good heart.
That’s what the definition of being popular should be.

baby girl said...
I thought this poem was amazing it is very true. The writer is very good at what she does and needs to keep up the great work

hotwheels replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 10:27 am
Thank you for all your kind words. I really appreciate this immensley. I would love to know who you are so I could thank you in person. You have my utmost gratitude.

baby girl replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 10:33 am
My full name is Heather Waller and I really love to read the thoughts that you put on paper. You have true talent writting is always something that I dreamed of doing and you are more than wonderful at it. Talk to you later. Keep up the good work.

curlygirl said...
Great Job! kkkkk enjoyed it very much!

allezor said...
I am very proud of the poetry that this young lady writes. She is an inspiration to many. Although she faces many challenges in life, she faces them with great courage, dignity and humor. I live in awe at her courage everyday. Can't wait to see more of her poetry. Keep writing and living that dream!

mrs. Robyn said...
KKKKK is amazing at her poetry. It would be wonderful to see some more of her work. Shes an absolutly precious girl.

hotwheels replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 10:29 am
Dear Sugar Bean, Thank you for your kind comment. I've always appreciated your work. You are good no matter what you do. You are smart, beautiful, funny talented and you will always be one of my BFF's for life.