The Art of the Beat of the Heart

Beats of a heart, they are strong and there, and do not end until they do, which is not fair, but perhaps bringing you to a better place, or simply the art of the beat of your heart does end, and to a new world your heart will send. Your dreams like clouds?...
Soft and warm, a place of comfort but can't hold you, and hands can not grasp of which is there, so high in the sky, of dis-stilled, stilled air. The hand that brings back only the feeling. The pollution that's so de-railing. The kite that sailed me high is still sailing, higher and higher. Just can't let go, for on this boat, in treacherous waters, I must row. Blue yet white waters, salty drying wet tired tears, tired soul... Stop, drop, and roll. Walking, wading, waiting. Reality and the world fading, blurring, the pain that's stirring, the world is twirling, home? Pink orange hue, now I think of you. Love strong, tired. Remember to forget, do not fret, not just yet... There's hope there's a rope ahead, do not be mislead, and don't let your hurt be fed. Let the voices in your heart guide not the ones in your head. Clouded heart, clouded head, miswhile just go to bed. He said, she said. I just listen. The voice of young, un-experienced, un-spoken? From what provoken? But un-tarnished and pure. Determined and sure. Broken and mended till it is ended. Do not be offended, do not be fended off. Fight for your right for your true, clear, un-tarnished sight. Move from darkness into lightness, stay in the light. The light, left, up, down, right. Search, elsewhere, and on your perch. Speak, look, see, hear, listen, talk, chat, know the fact.

Powd3er said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 11:19 am
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx