Inside My Heart.... | Teen Ink

Inside My Heart....

February 26, 2010
By Tstar BRONZE, Far Rockaway, New York
Tstar BRONZE, Far Rockaway, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

If I said that it was the moment I met you then that would be a lie, but I could see the attaction deep within your eyes, eyes so deep that I would get mesmerized, can you blame me if I say that I love you cause who in the world couldn't fall for you, but for me it was everything that made you you that has me lock within this place, this place deep within the heart, deeper than family, friends, or anything else would be, the place where there is one door and only one speical person has the key. When you unlock it well what do you see? Well its the answer to the question, why did you choose me? Well its the way you talk, the step in your walk, eyes so deep that you make me see a new me, its the way you call me by my name, its the beauty that I saw almost everyday in my dreams, the beauty that open the doors of my heart, but most of all its the way your hand felt wrapped around in mine, but do you remember the time you left my wrapped around in mine, but do you remember the time you left my heart in a trance? It was when u first opened up your heart to me, but the reason that I'm happy is that your happy. If my wishes would come true just once, i'd want to return to your side and hold your hand and true just once, i'd want to return to your side and hold your hand and not let go. You have my heart and the key that goes with it so with that one day i hope to say the three words that we both want to hear then at that time i promise to make you truely happy cause when I have you I just don't want to let go. You have my heart and the key that goes with it so with that one day i hope to say the three words that we both want to hear then at that time i promise to make you truely happy. Some day ill let you see that we were meant to be....


The author's comments:
Well What inspired me to write is what just thinking of love and what it meant to me.