Over the moon... | Teen Ink

Over the moon...

By kayykayy BRONZE, Valparaiso, Indiana
kayykayy BRONZE, Valparaiso, Indiana

"Today is new, today im new. The difference is, im me, not you." This is a quote i made for myself after deciding to act like myself and not anyone else.

Tonight, i will look up to the stars and know you're looking down on me. I've done wrong so you're not so proud of me. I wish I could go back, change what i've done. My life's a mess. I will have no fun. When danger comes I don't turn and run. I try and face it. Head on. All alone, step by step. I'm ruining my life, my memories, my rep. I wish you hadn't died. Instead it should have been me. You would have lived your life right. You'd know where to be. So, north star up so high, give my dad the wings to fly. If i die and see him soon let me fly with him... over the moon.

This piece is one I have worked on about being reunited with my dad and not choosing the things i should have done in life. I hope people realize from this, when life doesn't go as you planned dream and in your dreams have wings to fly as high as you wish. You're imagination is your wisest knowledge. use it wise and with that you'll fly with the eagles.

on Mar. 6 2010 at 4:50 pm
kayykayy BRONZE, Valparaiso, Indiana

heyy guys comment tell me what you think...