He laughs when I cry and it hurts!

He makes me cry .. if not everyday then every hour.. if not every hour then every mintue.. if not every mintue then every second.. if not every second then every moment!
He calls me his dear, and it kills me becuase I know thats a lie!
He laugh when I read what I've been trying to write for so long and call it a poem..
He whos suppose to give me hope and support gives me hate and with him I lose competely all my self confidence..
He whom you might all be thinking is my sweetheart, but he never was, he who You will never guess who it is.. Hurts me so bad..
He's the reason why Ive done so much without thinking!
He's why I give up before I even start becuase I know that he would never care..
He's what makes me wish I was dead before I tell or say a word..
He's why I am writing this.. Hes what makes me stay in bed for hours so I dont have to see him..
Hes what makes my heart tears apart becuase he makes fun of the way I talk!
Hes whom LAUGH at every good thing I do!
He takes my heart out of my chest while I watch him speechless!
Hes the one who laughs when I cry.. and it hurts!

BurnHem said...
You're obvouisly a very very very talented girl! God has given you a gift PLEASE dont stop writing! Please post more work everyone is to read your wonderful great work! I honestly hope for more people to be as talented as you are it just makes my day when I read such great poems! again beyond great!

Shahed replied...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:39 am
Aww this just made my day .. thank you and I sure will. Actually I just submitted more work this week, 3 poems, I hope you would like them. Thank you so much .. and Im sorry I just saw this comment .. Thank you! :)

shivasfire said...
i absolutely love this. and guarantee many of us can relate out there. . .

Shahed replied...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 1:33 am

Thank you!  Yes, I believe so too..

Kbuschan said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 8:56 am

A lot of emotion in this emotion

I love it :)

Shahed replied...

Yes I put so much into this..

thanks!

Shadows said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 8:47 am
This is deep and painful, I know how you feel and i give respect. :D

Shahed replied...
Thank you!

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Although the word choice wasn't fabulous or anything, I can really relate to this cause I have someone in my life like that...good job on that part! Good emotion!

Shahed replied...
Well thanks for your honestyness, I totally feel you though, I like your screen name, like the great lebaness singer Fayrouz :))

Joseph123 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aww, it's such a beautiful poem. I'm so emotionally moved by this piece. And what's so moving is that it's so intimate, and the body of the poem moves on with such a smooth and powerful climax. So pretty :)

Shahed replied...
Thank you!! Im glad you like it! thank you so much for commenting really! Im looking forward to see more comments on the rest of my articles :) thank you Joseph!

dominicana said...
this poem was reallyt good you really have a gift in writng keep it up

Shahed replied...
You have no idea what it means when I see people posting great supportive comments! thank you for stoping by! Im glad you like it!

lostnhim said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 11:04 am
You have a serious gift. I enjoy reading your poetry. It makes me think. Hope you have new stuff soon... I cant wait!

Shahed replied...

thank you so much!!!!

Yes i do have new work Ill get them on here as soon as i can ;) .. thank you again!

noelleism said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:23 am
Is this about your dad? I'm sorry. :(...O It's good that you get your hurt feelings out of you. It's not healthy to keep them in. be strong. :)

Shahed replied...
no its not about my dad.. and thanks! dont be sorry its not THAT bad lol .. but thnx

jephte15 said...
awwww this one is sad

Shahed replied...
I didnt see you posted a comment.. but yea thats how it really is thou