Sacrifice

Life sucks,
we both know it.
I don't wanna ber here,
I wanna be dead.
I've lost my love,
& I've got damage.
My heart pains me
as because I can't
be set free.
I law here,
candle in hand.
It's lit & the fire's burning.
The knife's within
the circle
that's burnin.
My stomach is turnin.
I pick ukp the knife,
& begin to slice
my veins.
My eyes glow crimson red,
& my tears are blood.
Eventually I'll be
a puddle...
God asked me a favor,
& that's what He got
a SACRIFICE!!!!!!!!!!!

alicecullen said...
omg.... this is truly an amazing poem! full of emotion and pain.... it kinda reminded me of myself..... but anyway its really good!

unwritten~love said...
Feb. 27, 2010 at 6:50 am
Wow.......personal question (You dont have to answer): are you a christian ?

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 8:42 am
YES!!!! There is no way I wouldn't answer that question... Honestly, I just thought it would be nice to put God in some of my work...I meant it as a sacrifice to him... When I wrote this, a picture of a lion on being killed on an alter...Like Jacob (I think that was who it was) when God asked him to Sacrifice his son..

unwritten~love replied...
Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:41 am
okay. haha. :) I was just wondering. Im a christian too and this poem just made me think of that story too! great job! I understand about putting God in some of your work. I do it too, but nobody understands it. haha. thanks for answering! Great poems! I love them!

unwritten~love replied...
Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:43 am
haha. thanks for answering! I'm a Christian too and this poem made me think of that exact story! lol. Great job with including God in with your work. I have trouble with that but I am definatly working on it. I'm writing a new short story and i'll post it here. check it out. :) Love the poems. Your a great writer! :)

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Thanks abunch!!! idk what it was about the stuff, but still, im just crazy enough that no one knows what im gunna write down when i go to write a poem.... btw.... i have enlisted new work that's recently been approved... i you wanna check it out..... =)