I'll Love You | Teen Ink

I'll Love You

February 4, 2010
By Fatalattractionxx SILVER, Rockfor, Illinois
Fatalattractionxx SILVER, Rockfor, Illinois
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
There are too many to choose.. but here\'s one: Care what others think, and you\'ll always be there prisoner.


Looking into your eyes was a deadly mistake, when i fell in love with them, i fell in love with hate. You were bruised and beaten at such a young age, and your sadness quickly turned to unhealthy rage. I didn't know that sacrificing to you my beating heart would cause disaster from the start. Eternal sickness, though there is no witness, i can't come back to life. I don't want another to touch me like you, I don't want another to mean everything you do. An infinite misery of missing the one i once knew is better than letting in a heartless fool. Your the one i will love for all of my days, until my vows are driven to the grave. Dreams are deceitful, but they're all i know. I don't mind pretending, it's better than forgetting. So i'll continue to live in the shadow of all that used to be, cause in this lying beauty, your face i see.


The author's comments:
I met a guy, the guy that i felt like i had known my whole life and been in love with since i was born, and when i met him, it was like we always knew each other. The passion for each other, and the way we couldn't resist each other inside, or outside was incredible. I know for sure, that he was my soul-mate, my one true love. We had love so strong, but our parents forced us apart, and we were forbidden to ever see each other or talk again. It's been over a year, and i'm still here loving him, and i'll never love anyone again. Though him and i snuck a couple phone conversations, he gave me a promise of a future when we turned 18. But because we couldn't see each other, or talk, things became very difficult and he turned against everyone he once loved, and he left me. So now i feel betrayed, but at the same time, I'll always love him. & i can never love another like i did with him. It's a love hate relationship.