Your Movie | Teen Ink

Your Movie

February 9, 2010
By Shrades BRONZE, Viroqua, Wisconsin
Shrades BRONZE, Viroqua, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"












-James Dean


The lives own are really just long movies.
We may even have a director who shows us where to go.
Perhaps we are planned, perfected, and pinpointed down to the last scene.
It's up to us to pick out the greater parts.
To make it worth watching.

Some of us will have Oscar winning performances.
Some of us will be the worst movies ever seen, but remembered.
And some of us may just be a great supporting role in someone else's life.

But most of us will have performances that will be forgotten.
But when the end comes and your film roll disappears, departs, and is deceased.
The only thing you can remember is that you were ate least one person's favorite movie.

The author's comments:
I love movies. I could watch them for hours on end, and people would always tell me: you're wasteing your life just sitting in fornt of a screen! But then I realized: we're all just one long movie, we're all just always just watching everyone elses, starring in them. Every second we are impacting someone, there is always a ripple effect. And we always have the power to change our own, or someone elses movie.