Save me

Save me from anxiety
Panic, fear-
Take them from me
I want to run
Set me free
Tell me how ok I’ll be
Remind me of the calming breath
When I take it I will forget
Why everything seemed such a threat
My heart stopped racing
I am calm
Now let’s see what had gone wrong

LoveBug said...

you are very talented and im not saying it just to say it.you have a special gift..n its good to see you using it in a wonderful way....keep up the good work and you will go far.......for something to thnk about..i am putting together a book filled with diffirent poems from diffirent poets...if you look up a book called whispers you can see how everything goes if you would like to put your poetry in a book you can get you poems copyrighted and get them put in a book..good job on your writt... (more »)

RoseC. replied...
thank you very much. its so exciting to have comments on my work. i will deffinitely look into that.

lostnhim said...
You are a good writer. To be able to share your thoughts and feelings with the world through a poem is a great talent... keep writing!

RoseC. replied...
thanks dude! that means alot to me.

BrookeSchueneman said...
I am in love with this poem. Truly. Perfect. Five stars.
Check out my work if you can, it'd mean a lot coming from someone with your skills to tell me what you think :)

MessOfADreamer said...
I have anxiety too, and have tried to write about it, but it's kind of overwhelming to me. Thanks for putting into words what I couldn't. Breathing is the most helpful for me too. :D

Powd3er said...
Feb. 18, 2010 at 11:42 am
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx