One Day | Teen Ink

One Day

By ecuaeddy7 BRONZE, New York City, New York
ecuaeddy7 BRONZE, New York City, New York

One day you will see we were meant to be until that day ill continue to think about you and me. I wish you knew what i knew my little vampi that we belong together like the shore and the sea like the stars in the sky we were meant to be. Are you really that blind feel my chest as it beats just for you. Look at the emotion in my eyes and you'll see it's true. Inside of me theres this thing thats alive and breathing, it says keep on trying and for the love get me back what ive been deprived of. It was the only thing that kept me alive and without it ill surely die. But i dont want this to be my fate. I dont want to walk around full of sadness and hate. Nah i wont be like that from now on i dont want to fall for anyone anymore. Because im afraid, im afraid of falling so hard that when i hit the ground ill break everything inside of me including my heart.

This is a poem about how i felt for a girl who just couldn't decide what guy she wanted to be with and ended up picking another one. After that i couldn't even believe in love anymore.