BROKEN

NOTHING NEW,NOTHING FUN.NO ONE TO TALK TO,NO ONE TO LOVE. NOTHING TO STAND FOR, NO MORE HOPE ,NOT ENOUGH FAITH,NO MORE REASONS TO WORK TO MY FULL POTENTIAL. NOT A GOOD REASON TO STRIVE FOR PERFECTION. NO ONE WHO CARES.NEWLY FOUND REASONS TO WANNA DIE.NO GOOD REASONS TO STOP THE TEARS I CRY.NO FRIENDS, NOTHING TO LISTEN TO. NOTHING TO STOP ME FROM BEING ETERNALLY DEPRESSED. NOTHING IN THE WORLD CAN MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN MAKE ME FEEL WANTED NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY TELL ME THEY DO. WITH ME BEING THIS BROKEN, LIVING LIFE IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE UNBEARABLE EVERY SECOND. NO ONE I CAN TRUST, NO ONE WHO ISN'T A BACKSTABBER. IT DOESN'T MATTER, YOU CAN REASSEMBLE MY SHATTERED HEART AND STITCH IT BACK UP, BUT NOT EVEN A MILLION STITCHES CAN STOP THIS HEARTACHE. IT WOULDN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU MAKE ME LAUGH AND SMILE BECAUSE I CAN FAKE A LAUGH AND WEAR A PLASTIC SMILE. YOU CAN COME BACK TO ME AND TELL ME YOU LOVE ME, BUT MAKING ME YOUR BACK UP...YOUR PLAN B...YOUR REBOUND...DEEPDOWN I KNOW YOU'RE A LIAR AND BEING THIS BROKEN IS PROOF. YOU CAN HAVE HER. IT DOESN'T MATTER CUZ SHE'S A BACKSTABBER TOO, JUST LIKE YOU. A PERFECT MATCH. BEING THIS BROKEN IS JUST A STOP ON A LONG ROAD OF PAIN.

MissyLafae said...
 always got me chikka <3

acasha replied...
I love you <3 hahahahahahahhaah