your love

Your love lingers here waiting for me to cach it
to bad i wont
to bad your love has gone to waist
your love will be burned and the ashes will fall to the ground
watch as you fall to your knees because your love was taken by me unispectidly so lets fall togeather because your love killed me so very slowly im dead because of your love

ZiRaww! said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 9:44 am
Yeah, a guy hurt me too, but I don't wish him any pain.

hate_love_theory replied...
haha pain was just what i wanted him to feel at the momment

dip_stick said...
and also my poems are usually sad and about love, itst hard for me to right a poem when im happy so they all end up sad

dip_stick said...
thank you, and the killing thing idrather not he is still a good friend and still has my heart and i dont want it to break cuz he died

FlamableFyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
someone should go kill that guy! i totally volunteer! lol it was very emotional and even though it was sad, it was a great poem

<3boo<3 said...
thank you, sometimes its hard to relize reality but to live you have to face it sometime thank you for the comment. its hard for me to shar work because not evan my best friend likes my work she says its to depreasing but thats really the only time i can get in a new peace so in ways i like being sad or mad. but then i dont, but any way thanks for the comment!!!

hollyhottell said...
i like it. its deep. its the harsh reality that most people ignore.

dip_stick said...
y'all i know there are mistakes and srry this was my first add so please comment