Crying over you

I cry myself to sleep knowing you won't come back to me. I walk alone in the rain wishing you didn't have to leave. I reminisce the days we sat on your porch laughing at our stupidity, and our first kiss under the moonlight sky, when you held me in your arms whispering your first I love you.

I cry to myself as i remember the day they took you away from me. You said you'll come back for me but you never got the chance. I wait here on the porch reminiscing the memories, before you left me for the heavens.

I remember the first time I read the letter crying hysterically thinking it was all a joke knowing you'd come back. I realized it was the truth when the war was over and you never came for me. Asking myself Why oh why god did you take him away from me.

I sit here all alone wishing I could see you again. I've cried and cried after receiving the letter and I'll keep on crying for the years to come. Knowing I can't live without you, I sit on the porch rotting till I meet you in heaven and for the first time in years I'll smile and tell you oh how much I love you.

hate_love_theory said...
this was good i didnt .... feel it and i had to force my self to finish reading this. but keep trying it just my opinon. and like i said on your other poem i cant make you do anything but i did enjoy your work its just not pulling me in.

PoetikMuzyk said...
wow i agree...you were able to put the setting in my mind without many details..I REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE

adristar96 replied...
lol thanks :) I love your creations too. I would really appreciate it if you look at my story. Its kinda long but i want ppl to tell me how it is

PoetikMuzyk replied...
thanks...yea ill try to do that on my free time

OneGodForever32 said...
This is amazing, I really felt like I was there watching it all happen! This is truly amazing, keep it up!

adristar96 replied...
thanks :) i really appreciate it.