What do you mean you can't see pluto?

it's right there
in plain sight
up above
right there in the sky

you can't tell me it's not a
planet
of course it's a planet
why must you lie?

does lying make you happy?
they tell us not to lie
so
shouldn't you be sad?

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 7, 2010 at 10:47 pm:
I love this and I love you for writing it-i love the title. write more titles like this and people will wanna read your stuff.

Jandee replied...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 11:39 am :
Taking the long way does not mean that you are being productive. I will give you an example. Two companies that make cupcakes. One, the "Productive" company, has a  bunch of workers, each only has one task they must do. This company makes ten different types of cupcakes and has a large output. The other cupcake company, the "non-lazy" company, has a small work force of 15. They have 35 different types of cupcakes they make that rotate daily/seasonally depending. The workers help each other,... (more »)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 8:59 pm :
they're productive captain.....they're productive.