What do you mean you can't see pluto?

it's right there
in plain sight
up above
right there in the sky

you can't tell me it's not a
planet
of course it's a planet
why must you lie?

does lying make you happy?
they tell us not to lie
so
shouldn't you be sad?

DreamWriter15 said...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 5:54 pm:
Haha, I love it!  Every time I read something of your it makes me laugh, and it seems it's always late at night, so that must be when your poetic side comes out!  Keep writing, but don't stay up too long, a lot of sleep is good for ya!

Jandee replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 3:13 pm :
Lol. Thanks, but I think I wrote this a little past noon at school during lunch. I wrote it with three or so other poems. I tend to write my poems in twos, threes, or fours. xD I love that it made you laugh. I try to make them... witty, I guess, but  I also try to have some "hidden" or "clouded over" meaning to them.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 6:49 pm :
Well, you've certainly achieved that goal.  Your poems have a natural flow to them, and they are very witty.  I wish I could write like that, all my writings are deep and mysterious and dark and depressing...

Jandee replied...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 2:08 pm :
I think I have a tendency to put humor in my poems because I'm not very good at comforting people with words (actions is easier, but that's awkward if you don't know the person well), so lots of the time I'll just say something and try to make him/her laugh. It might not make everything better, but at least he/she was able to laugh a little and forget whatever is making him/her sad for a second. I don't know. That's just the way I do things. My older poetry used to be mostly depressing, but I st... (more »)

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 3:33 pm :
lol I didn't say your poems are all butterfies and daisies, they always have certain dark truths to them, but just the way you put it is sort of witty and fun to read, and kind of eases the meaning behind it, telling the person it's not that bad, but by acknowledging it, you have noted that it is a bad thing.  I like that.

Jandee replied...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 3:10 pm :
Lol. Maybe I should write about butterflies and daisies. xD I'm glad you like it.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 7:56 pm :
Hee hee, like I said before, it's refreshing to read stuff like this.

jonas_chick899 said...
May 8, 2010 at 7:49 pm:
hah awesome:DD u hav kool poems!!

Jandee replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 3:09 pm :
Thanks so much!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 7, 2010 at 10:47 pm:
I love this and I love you for writing it-i love the title. write more titles like this and people will wanna read your stuff.

Jandee replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 3:09 pm :
Giving a poem a title is my favorite part of writing poems. :3

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 4:54 pm :
moi aussi, and I'm really glsd that someone gets it. pluto is a planet. you know there proof is that if pluto was any closer to the sun it would melt so it cant be a planet. well duh, thats why pluto is way in the back so it doesnt melt. -that doesnt mean its not a planet. but anyway...

Jandee replied...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 2:10 pm :
Ah... French. Horrid memories. That class made me so angry. It was just the class. I have no idea why, but I would always get very angry when I got into the classrom.

Jun. 11, 2010 at 6:04 pm :
je comprende,mais c'est d'accord. Je t'aime beaucoup. peut-etre nous pouvons devenir copains. 100% french-really annoying isnt it? translate me captain.

Jandee replied...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 3:15 pm :

I feel very conflicted right now. I am a little angry because you made me read French and use my brain, but I also feel a little stupid for not just using a translator... and I also feel happy because of what you said.

Yes. French is annoying. <- Fact

Jun. 20, 2010 at 2:45 am :
hmmm... did i not say translate me? please by all means dont do anything productive....

Jandee replied...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:52 pm :
Productivity is for people that are too lazy to take the long way.

Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:08 pm :
i thought that was taking the long way.

Jandee replied...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 12:45 pm :
It's taking the shortest long way, but there are still longer ways that they are simply too lazy to take.

Aug. 28, 2010 at 9:44 pm :
whats more productive than being......productive?