Backstabber

There is a pain that’s not just in my back but also in my mind and soul. It’s something you did to me. You apologize to me, but that changes nothing. The trust I once had in you is gone. There is no longer a reason for us to be friends. I see the blade you placed there, the metal cold and hard. Blood dribbles down my back and from now on your hands will always be stained with my blood because of what you did. You say that if you could take it all back you would, but if you didn’t want me to be hurt in the first place, you shouldn’t have done it. I see you cry, but there is only emptiness and no meaning in your tears. I forgive you, but there is nothing you can do to change what you have done. How could I ever believe any word that comes from your mouth ever again? Jealousy, anger, and all the emotions I felt towards you sometimes, you saw but never would I betray you the way you betrayed me. Everything we ever had is oblivious now; we can never ever be friends again. Now I know the true meaning of the word BACKSTABBER.

curlikap18 said...
this is kinda how i feel now. i think i may be getting bullied by people who i thought were my friends. It hurts. I also just dont get it, I was very popular with my friends but now they kinda just turned on me. I guess I learned who my true friends are.