Cutters

This is a message for all the cutters out there.Just because life does not go as you planed doesnt mean you should cut your wrists and stare.Dont sit there and watch your life slip away.Dont go away with the thought that some people want you to stay.

savyi said...
apparently you dont no anyone that cut some of them have mayjor reasons and dont wanna die but the flow of there blood makes them feel once again whole like there doing something right think before you post stuff this can really hurt someone just because we cut dont mean we wanna die or anything i dance and everything and im still a cutter its our HOME LIFE thtas killing us

Nooneimportant said...
  Harsh of JessiwritesLove, but true. I think your heart is in the right place with this piece, but I would try to be more sensitive to the cause, considering that the incidents that progress to make someone inflict harm upon themself willfully is probably a huge deal, and insensitive pieces like this don't do anything to encourage.

JessiWritesLove This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You ovbiously have never met a cutter in your life; that was quite insensitive and naive.

Testing...1,2,3... replied...

I agree with JessiWritesLove