A Ghost | Teen Ink

A Ghost

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

tAs she sits there invisible to everyone she wonders if they will ever see the beauty and talent that she obtains...As she walks the halls of her school she looks at everyone else but no one says anything to her...they just walk past her as if she were a ghost put on this earth to be ignored and forgotten to feel the undiserable pain to fit in to have a friend.....after walking those halls for three years someone finally reconizes her making her feel like she just made the first leap in life...before you know it she will be on her first date and then getting married...but in between all these happy moments are the ones that makes her want to die and disapear...but in the end she realizes that all along this was meant to happen because it was meant to make her stronger in the end....in life everything happens for a reason.....

this is how i felt when i first started to go to skewl.....

on Sep. 24 2010 at 7:46 am

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D: