After Hours

You don't see
what you do to me
when the lights go out
and I'm all by myself
After hours
when I'm actually me
free to be true to me
free to feel
what i don't want you to see
So you think I'm happy
you think I'm fine
you think you can hurt me
I won't mind
you know better
but don't really care
As long as I'm crying
I'm not in your hair

CodyBalls said...
Hey Kenna I guess everyone agrees with what I said about inspiration lol ;) I can be smart sometimes hehe   hopefully I'll get on fb soon so I can talk to you again. I miss your continuous feedback on my constant flow of rhymes lol    (sorry had to brag on myself a little bit)

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 7:01 pm :
YoUR JUST ALL AROUND AWESOME LOL AND YEAH I KNOW I MISS BEIN ABLE TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CONVO WITH YOU... YOUR ALLOWED 2 BRAG CAUSE YOUR JUST THAT GOOD LOL

CodyBalls replied...
Apr. 9, 2010 at 2:30 pm :
Thanks hope I can talk to you soon. ;)  glad you think so much of me hehe its nice

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 9, 2010 at 10:02 pm :
Lol u should feel special that i think so much of u ;)

CodyBalls replied...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 1:18 pm :
I am very special :) hehehe  ;) thank you very much      this sounds kind of cheesy  and a little out of line if you take it wrong but    there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about you at least once :)  that sounds kind of like a pick up line but i mean it

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 3:40 pm :
lol i like cheesy :) but i think of you 2 lol im glad you mean it cause it makes me feel alot less weird

CodyBalls replied...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 12:25 pm :

Im glad you like cheesy cuz thats what i am 3/4s of the time. AWW how sweet hehe :))) im glad  i wrote you something :) here it goes its kinda long

"you're so far away

I've never even seen your face

but i know

that even thoughim stuck here in this place

our minds

are two of a kind

we think the same

we even feel the same pain

whatevers on our minds

just comes out in rhyme

it happens all the time

theres no ... (more »)

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 3:26 pm :
Ohhh!! Cody i love it...you are so incredibly sweet :) awwwwww i seriously would like hug you write now if we were in the same state lol

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 8:07 pm :
Btw i have 2 new on here called damage and daddy why....check them out and let me know what you think bout them :)

CodyBalls replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 1:25 pm :

I'd love to have a hug from you :)  Im glad you like it hehe    alright i'll be sure to check them out and let you know what i think

talk to ya soon

&... (more »)

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 4:02 pm :
I'm sendin you a air hug right now :) lol and guess what!...I'm workin on something inspired by you but its not quite together yet... and please let me kno wat you think bout the daddy why article i really wanna hear what you have to say about it  

CodyBalls replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 2:18 pm :
alright an air hug :) lol  

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 3:46 pm :
:) if you want me too lol

CodyBalls replied...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 12:40 pm :
Yea that'd be great :) just send me a copy of what you have so far if you dont mind and mabye i can add some to it or help you out if you want. hehe cant wait to see it

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 3:26 pm :
that would be cool lol so whats been goin on?

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:45 pm :
oh yeah definitely :)

ItsCourtneykidds said...
I love the way this one is constructed, and my inspiration is pretty much the same thing. I hate that it has to happen to us, but then again, we can not only learn from but like he ^ said, it's good to have an inspiration(:

CodyBalls said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 2:24 pm:
I like this one. What was the inspiration, may I ask?

kenna2013 replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 8:55 pm :
No problem...i have a friend who uses me and hurts me but doesnt think what he does really effects me so yeah lol

CodyBalls replied...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 9:48 am :
Thanks for the insight I was just curious. Im sorry to hear that, its never fun to be used. :( I hope you don't mind but I used some of this poem to inspire my own. I used the lines "Free to be true to me Free to feel What I don't want you to see" The poem is called "Now Im free" check it out and let me know what you think of it. By the way thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good writting.