Goodbye

I can't deal
with the happiness
when inside
I'm a total mess

There is no compromise
when your happiness
brings tears to my eyes

You made your choice
thats fine
I've made mine...

Goodbye

wild18 said...
so short & simple & yet, you get straight to the point. I loved it! 

ShenelleCrystalx3 said...
That was soooo good ! Don't stop writing your so good :) Come check out my poems , thank youu :)

ItsCourtneykidds said...
This one is yet another well put-together piece. I, like Cody, had to make the same decision. And I, like you, love when people can relate to my work. Good job and good luck.

CodyBalls said...
I like it very well written. What got me the most was that i could releate to the situation at hand and it brought to my mind a similar choice I'd had to make.

kenna2013 replied...
Thank you so much. As a writer it means so much to me to know that some1 is capable of relating to my work :)

Yvonne32This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is very good! :) Keep up the good work!

kenna2013 said...
Feel free to comment and tell me what you think about it... criticsim is the only way i can learn....so please help me learn!

RenaissanceMan replied...
Ah, brevity is sweet. Lol good work in such a brief passage. Have you ever considered writing beyond poetry?

kenna2013 replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:11 am
No i havent actually Why?

RenaissanceMan replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:23 am
Just curious. It seems as if you may be good at writing stories. Your poems are stories in themselves. It would be interesting to see how they can develop into something bigger and possibly even better

kenna2013 replied...
Thank you very much and i might have to try it and see how it goes :)