As It Goes Deeper Down, It Hurts...

What do you see when you look in my eyes, deep inside, my sorrowful cries. Pleading, yearning for someone to care, they talk and they whisper because they know I can hear. Alone and rejected, in this cold darkness I sit, my trust is in pieces, broken and stripped. No more can I take this, too much is this burden, but how far can I go before again I return? The day that they realized that they had me beat was the day that they realized it was too late. Too late for what, I wish you would ask, too late to save me from hiding, concealed with this mask. Too late for regrets, it won't hurt to lose one, only Jesus can save me from what I've become.

Moishness said...
OMG this is amazing!

jesusfreak24 said...
that was an amazing poem. so deep, and powerful. i definitely understand, with you're testimony and all. even though i don't know you, i am INCREDIBLY proud of you for sharing your faith with the world. and i know God is too. :]

*Naruto*freax_:) replied...
thanks! glad to! it really did change my life. i still screw up sure, but God redeems me because He knows were not perfect, and He loves us! its amazing, just awesome reallly!!! :D

jesusfreak24 replied...
i agree. AMEN!! :D