Confused Nightmare?

Where should I go? Heaven or hell?
Home or jail? Rika or Potomac Ridge, or how about I go live under a bridge? But now I see that I need to find a special place that only I dream about. I close my eyes to find that special place, but what I see is disgrace. I see blackness everywhere. I see it far and near. I do not see rays of light, instead all I see is shadowy corners of night. Especially when I turn left and right. Looking up and down I show no emotion, just one big frown. Nobody can hear how bad I cry. Nobody can hear how loud I sigh. This nightmare never ends till I open my eyes-what a surprise! When I thought it was ending I now realized this nightmare is merely beginning. But the question still remains: Where should I go? The answer to that I do not know. I think it's up to God to decide, so right now I'm going sit back and reside.

Mz.lexii said...
This is my first work ever. everyone starts somewhere i hope you like it you can visit me on myspace at princesspony12345@yahoo .com bait only

musicalkat33 replied...
This is really really really amazing. I don't know if this is based off reality, but I have these exact same feelings every night. Amazing!