Friends

What are you supposed to do when a friend dies?
What are you supposed to do when a friend drops you in the dust and there's no one else to be friends with?
What happens when your friend is not there when you need her most?
What happens when you have a problem that you need help with, you've helped her with her cutting situation, and she can't help you just because she doesn't want to?
Why can't friends be friends and always be there?
Why can't there be any really good friends, that are ALWAYS there?
And why can't I be all these things for my friends?

Angel*music*lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:35 am
Is this about me? girl, I'll never drop you. What are blood sisters for?

BleedingRose said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 11:07 am
Neither of us will ever ever drop you girly! :) Don't worry, we love you to peices! (But not creepy like) ;)

BleedingRose replied...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 11:07 am
Wait to put your soul into this BTW!

juicyfan6 said...
I liked this poem as well. And if your best friend drops you, ilovemath=), then he or she isn't a true friend. Anyways, good job with this poem haha.

BaiLiHua This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked this poem. I am particularly fond of the final line.

Nikiblue said...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 9:19 am
That was very intense. I can relate to this because my friend did the same thing to me. If shes considering doing this to you, shes not worth your time. I learned that the hard way with my friend. Could you check out some of my work and leave some comments/criticism?

Underestimated said...
i rlly like this one i had actually dealt with a situation jus like tht, its unblievable how some friendsare after you are there for them thru thick and thin and jus when u need them the most its like they have fallen off the face of the earth.

BelmaH said...
pretty good. i think this expresses what a lot of us feel. good job! :)

ilovemath=) replied...
Thanks for comenting on this piece! check out some of my other ones!

onelesslonelygirl replied...
heyy girl hey.. i dont think she will drop you. if she doesn't then she's not smart. but i believe that she is. from what i know her as she is very smart. - ashley :)

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx