don't leave | Teen Ink

don't leave

January 1, 2010
By mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama
mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama
15 articles 0 photos 30 comments

Favorite Quote:
No judging, just loving.


come back,come back to me,my heart doth ache when you leave my side.you know how much i need you,you worry me when you leave,i want you back.can't you tell how much i love you,i wouldn't be anything without you.come back home.the minutes you are away i think of how you felt,the hours you are away i worry about you,the days you where away i relized how much i loved you.come back,come back to me,you must know how much i need you,don't go away,stay with me through the minutes,the hours and the days.when you left for so long,my heart never ached so bad in my life,i know you ache,but don't leave me,don't leave me.i'm glad your here now,stay ever by my side,when you hurt,don't leave,for i will hurt with you.stay with me and i will weep with you and pour my empathy over you,but don't leave me,i still need you.


The author's comments:
this poem is for those whose aching over one whose left them,to know that there are people who relate to them and even though you feel you can't go on without this person,you can,if you loved that person so,then they are ever in your heart and all you have to do is search deep in your heart and they will be there,but don't stunt your life,know that,that is not what they would have wanted,they would want you to go on and live your life,thankful for the precious moments you spent with them,or just that one person.