Writer's Block This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

He sat unmoving; thinking.

His mind was not floating,
but sinking.

All through the day,
he sat in this way, only thing changing, his blinking.

...Travis... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 9:49 pm:
HEY- this is not at all my best work! if you like it: read more of mine you'll like them better.. if you don't like it: read more of mine you'll like them better. 

RiverSong said...
I looooove limericks but somehow I can never manage to write them.  But you did a great job.  I feel like this all the time.  The last line is hilarious :D

lala15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i have writers block and this limerick sums it up perfectly!

stellaluna said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 8:50 am:
it has the flow of a nursery rhyme, i like it.

Lovebug07 said...
This is really good lol i hate when i have writers block. hah i actually wrote a poem about it too.. This is good!! i would love it if you could check out some of my work, i would love to get your opinion on it

AlyBug said...
cool i like this. i just got over a 2 month long writers block