I Believe . . .

I Believe . . .
I believe in the inspiration of words.

The world is unjust, people are cruel, and the only affection I have for our society are my own thoughts, my own emotions, and my own words: All between the lines of imperfection and madness, between the lines of beauty and brain, Faith and Hope, idiosyncrasies and eccentricities. I am my own individual. I am my own personality. I am my own character.

I believe words give emotions to every thought, to every sentence, to each verse; speaking to the people within the city walls and not just the city limits, speaking to the author and not just the readers, speaking to our nation and not just humanity. Perchance, changing their lives and our fraudulent world; Words are powerful. Words are compelling. Words are inspirations.

I believe in the inspiration of words. Words cause sadness, cause tranquility, cause uncertainty, cause pride, cause confidence and, sometimes cost lives. Words can heal you, or words can harm you. Nevertheless, I believe in the inspiration of words.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Colorful4u This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:03 am:
I love words; beautifully written to describe an image, a thought, a progression or symbolic meaning of objectivity.