An autumn leaf

i hear the sound of music as i sit there starring at the trees in front of me.so green and beautiful they are,but soon that once filled tree will be empty,every last leaf will hit the ground and won't return until winter pass.but it's the way of nature,like us,we must all let go of the past and look to the future,asd the leaves fall,so should our yesterdays and painful reminesence.for if the tree never lets ngo of the leaves and prepares its self for spring,it can't bloom again,like us,if we don'tlet go of the past,we can't move on,we are stuck.so as the leaves hit the ground and another day passes,we must let go of our yesterdays,so we may live on and bloom.i watch the trees surrender their all to nature,to allow every last leaf to drop,so that in spring they may have a new beginning,we must let every past year of pain and hard times pass away like a leaf hitting the ground,so that we may have a new beginning.surrender yourself,so the future can make a way.you may look at trees and people as two different things,but in a way we are alike,like they have to left go,so do we,see,were not completely different,if you stay open minded you can learn new things,like the trees showed me when i seen the leaves hit the ground,how we have to let go sometimes or we'll end up hurting ourselves,so i choose to let it go and let it all fall to the ground like an autumn leaf.

clearwater1408 said...
wow thats a great piece of work

mockingbirdsong replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:32 am
Thank-you so much!!!!!!!
I'm glad you liked it!!!!!! () ()
O O
=V=

mockingbirdsong replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:34 am
oops! my ears got disconneted