Painful Memories Came | Teen Ink

Painful Memories Came

Looking out the window of the car today I realize who I am. Yes one person, but really 2 on the inside. The girl people see walking down the hallway with a smile on her face and playing sports is just half of who I am. The other a mystery, a story waiting to be told. A story of a girl who longs for her mothers love but would never let anyone know. A girl whos heart has been torn to pieces from the years of lies and deceit, and from 4 brothers now gone never to be seen of heard from again. The pain she feels day and night just hoping that one day her dad will hug her or tell her he loves her. The hurt and anger keeps boiling up inside just waiting to escape. She longs for someone to talk to but no one understands. No one understands what it's like to have a mother who doesn't love you or a father who doesn't care. She hangs on to her brother and sister like a life line and pray to god they never have to go through what she has.

on Jan. 24 2010 at 4:32 pm
emo.panda101 BRONZE, Fitchburg, Massachusetts

iam the greatest dork!!

Omfgg i can relate so well nno lie keep writing i like it

on Jan. 23 2010 at 3:07 pm
Starlove1271 BRONZE, Newark, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
I know what you feel like

Its worst than any fleash wiund can ever bring.

on Jan. 20 2010 at 11:23 am
AbbotRabbit GOLD, Abolana, District Of Columbia

This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

This poem has great flow and insight.

I really enjoyed it.

Lovely poem darling =]