What it means to be in love....to me | Teen Ink

What it means to be in love....to me

January 5, 2010
By PLMusicLover11 PLATINUM, Prior Lake, Minnesota
PLMusicLover11 PLATINUM, Prior Lake, Minnesota
25 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is Like Garbage....you put everything into it, just to throw it away"
-Me


To be in love to me means youre with someone who you can be yourself around. someone who makes you the happiest youve ever been. someone who you always want to be around and who you can't stop thinking about.someone who you could see youreself growing old with. someone who maes you want to be a better pseron. someone who you can trust with all your heart and someone you can give your heart to and know they will keep it safe. someone who makes you feel safe when you're in their aarms. someone who you can see the world in their eyes. someone who brings out the best in you and you bring out the best in them. someone who fills in the missing pieces of youre life. someone who will always be there and never leave you. someone who sees the true beauty inside of you and someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. someone who makes you complete and someone who loves you for who you are. that's what it means to me, to be in love.


The author's comments:
this was written about a year ago