Crush

A quick glance
A slight smile
A red face

A small touch
A warm feeling
A skipped beat

A shared secret
Unspoken words
An awaited time

MelanieLouise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this poem! you captured the feelings of a crush perfectly :) keep writing, Mel

Lovebug07 replied...

Thanks so much Mel... That means alot!!! :)

Kaili

JamesWilliam said...
WOW thank you so much for saying that!! I really like your poems and am looking forward to more of them :) By the way if you would like to ask me more questions or chat rather than this lol my email is on my profile here and you can look me up on Facebook and yes the o is a Zero in my email lol ttyl

JamesWilliam replied...
Lol sorry about that im still learning stuff about this site maybe its not showing what i posted but trust me im the only person with this crazy email and im wearinga suit and tie in the pic lol. fr0sti444@yahoo.com

Lovebug07 replied...
I actually cantcan't find your email address... lol and i dontdon't know which one is you on facebook

Lovebug07 replied...
Lol there are actually more than one guys in a tie and all lol so wat do you looK like haha... sorry

JamesWilliam said...
Hey Lovebug07 thank you very much for commenting on my story Reunited I really appreciate it:) I just finished readying this poem of yours and I must say I really like it.  For one its very touching and I think people will get different things out of it which is great, and two I totally respect those who are brave enough to take a crack at poetry and do great things with it. Well ttyl

Lovebug07 replied...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:45 am
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. And I appriciate all that you had to say. And your story was so amazing I cant get past the fact it was so good. Itsdefinately my favorite that I've read on here. lol well that was mote than I planned to say but oh well. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
All your stuff is really good and relatable. I've looked at a lot of your stuff and we have a really similar writing style. I have one like this called Not For Me.

moonpetal said...
So true yes? I love it I think it really captures the emotion. Love the pic you use by the way. :) I think every one can relate to this. ;D

Lovebug07 replied...
thanks so much!! :)