The Wait

Just sitting in the room watching, waiting
Tic, Tic, Tic, Tok
Two minutes to go
Tic, Tic, Tic, Tok
Its almost over
Tic, Tic, Tic, Tok
Everythings blocked out and silent
Tic, Tic, Tic, Tok
The bell rings
Its all over.

RugbyGuy said...
I really like this poem. It reminds me a lot of how the seconds seem to just slowly tick by during a sports game that goes in over time. I enjoy your reading your pieces of literature. keep up the great work!

Lovebug07 replied...
Thanks!! That means alot, and  after reading it again it definately makes me think of when one of my games just goes on and on. Lol I love playing but sometimes the game just needs to get over... In a victory!!! Lol well thanks again :)

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this!! Could you check out my poem Clocking Love? It's a lot like this one...

moonpetal said...
I like it and the idea behind it, and they way you compaired it to a clocks ticking. Maybe though as a sugestion add some feeling to it? Such as... Waiting tick For it tock slowly tick I wait tock like a rythumtick the clock tick... tocks.Just a idea :D Emotion is nice as a reader. But anyway the piece w/ or w/o it is good! :) Keep it up!I read ur proflie- shy huh? Well good for you for trying to get over that and post things here.That takes courage, and lot's of personal strength.Way to go. :)

Lovebug07 replied...
Thanks!!!! :)

moonpetal replied...
your welcome!!!! :D