My pencil is ready.
My mind is set.
I press the pencil to the blank paper in front of me.
I know what I want to write, but no matter what I do the paper stays blank.
I want to get my words out of my mind and on to the paper, but my body won't let me.
I am forever and always silent.

robert This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really enjoyed this one. I can connect to it; i think most of us have been through this feeling. Nice poem, good job :)

Lovebug07 replied...
Thanks!! :)

moonpetal said...
I love it, :) I have noticed you have kinda a short rythmic style. Its very nice. I like the "no matter what I write the paper stays blank" line. Nice. hahaah You should do one with typing, that might be neat with your style! :D Just a idea :)

Lovebug07 replied...
Thats a great idea illI'll try that LOL :)

moonpetal replied...
Lol! Yeah I have thoughs sometimes. :) Can't wait to read it! I bet i'll be AWESOME! (no pressure) XD

Lovebug07 replied...
Lol i actually have some long ones that dontdon't only have to do With objects, they might actually be better :)

moonpetal replied...
Oh I mean just put here what you like posting :) I bet there good also :D What are they about for example?

Lovebug07 replied...
Lol mainly love but some loss and sadness

moonpetal replied...
Yeah I write about similar things. Love is odd. Loss hurts. And sadness is depressing. If you ask me basically. Do you base them off personal experince or are they fictional?

Lovebug07 replied...
Well for the most part it's all personal, but some just came to me and some I sawothters go through

moonpetal replied...
Yeah same here, I think thats how most of us write. :)

Lovebug07 replied...
Lol yea probably :) And its watever works

moonpetal replied...
Lol no kidding :D

Lovebug07 replied...
I find that the personal stuff is the hardest to share... Its also sometimes the best written

moonpetal replied...
It is hard to share. In a way it's also hard to write. Hah yeah it's the best writen cause people can relate to it and the emotion you put into it by having lived it. Have you read anything I put? Some f it's kinda personal. Not much of it is up yet though. Your works good though! Keep it up :)

Lovebug07 replied...
Lol yea ive read some of your work. Its really good... I'll read some more tho :)

moonpetal replied...
haha Thanks :D For reading it. Whatcha like best? I thhink I so far like the piece Blank you wrote :) Thanks for saying it was good, my Moms friend is like "oh well the twilight artical is a opinion so your not a author." Did people read it? Like it? Agree with it? Or get some thing from reading it? Yes, to any of these makes you a author. :P Then journalists would not be authors and they are!!!!! XD Yeah....Rants :D

Lovebug07 replied...
I really like "A" String.. Its really good and I can relate :) Its my favorite!!!

moonpetal replied...
Thanks, heh you liked it huh?Yeah faimly oddball isum. Fun not. I am going to take guitar probably. If anything. Most likely nothing. Dreams die young yes? Glad you liked it. LOL. Can't belive I asked that. How rude :P Sorry.

Lovebug07 replied...
Wat makes me the oddball is I love to sing write read and imI'm learning to play guitar... LOL my family is more sports oriented... lol I do play them but my other hobbies make me a bit different than them :)