i was thinking...

I was thinking…
Will forever last?
If the sun does not shine, then I moon will
Never is not forever
A positive is just two negatives
Forever is eternity in other words never
Everything happens as a result from choosing
Sometimes a frown is not an upside down smile maybe its just a frown
You cannot change what has already happened…so why regret

Kairah027 said...
I really like that last line:) It's so powerful, the poem is good I'll admit but the last line, just really struck me. I think i'll make it my quote on my profile if you don't mind. It's just so beautiful I want to share it with whoever i can. I'll tell it to my friends and use it in conversation. Wow, i think you may have just changed my life with one small line. Thank you  :)

Ellie:) replied...
Thanks :) that means a whole lot :)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the thought behind that. no I didnt get "blown away" or anything  but I really liked it.

Claire_Milan said...
so true. The last sentence blew me away. Thats the second piece of your's I have read and I think that I am on my way to becoming one of your biggest fans! You have me hooked! LOL

Ellie:) replied...
thank you so much.! :) You give me a lot of confidence.! Thanks :) i will be sure to read yours ive just been all so busy.!