She is... | Teen Ink

She is...

By dCaRtH GOLD, Warrington, Pennsylvania
dCaRtH GOLD, Warrington, Pennsylvania

Who are you to judge me, I know i'm not perfect and i don't claim to be but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean first

She is like the wind I cannot attain her she is anonymously mine. Her eyes sparkle like the shine of the moon, cascading across a deep blue pool of serenity, leaving me captivated. The golden hair that falls from her beautiful head dances in the midsummer night air, tossing and teasing me. Your ivory skin and my chocolate complexion swim in the most harmonious of ways. I am stuck in pure rapture, now I cannot escape your loving hold. Fear surrounds me in an unknown world, I search for the road that point to my freedom but it is lost. Gone without a trace, but do I really want to leave? Or have my skeletons escaped and influenced my feelings. They have made me fear to commit, to be with the truth. Well no longer this shall overcome me I will prevail and be with the one and now we have become each other

Shahed GOLD said...
Shahed GOLD, Tulsa, Oklahoma

"People are like tea bags, they don't realize their own strength until they're dropped in hot water "
“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway."

U know A gurl loves it when a guy writes about her.. whoever u wrote this for must be so special.. must be lucky that she deserves all those words.. outstanding work! love this!

my fav. "golden hair that falls from her beautiful head dances in the midsummer night air"

God bless.. keep on writing! please!