Just pull the trigger | Teen Ink

Just pull the trigger

December 30, 2009
By Keeka424 BRONZE, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Keeka424 BRONZE, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is not measured by the breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away i guess...


How can you tell me to act like he isn't there. He's not invisible. Every time I see him my heart continues to tare.
I can not do anything about it. And you want me to deal with this pain. I can't go on like this. I'd rather die in vein.
I can just end it now. Never deal with this pain again. I have no more strength. I have nothing more to deffend.
You don't believe anything that I say. There is no more strength in me. So why should I have to live. There is no more light to see.
It's never going to get better. And Im always going to feel this way. So why can't I just pull the trigger. And end it all today.
It's easier said than done. But I surely want it to end. I don't even care if I go to heaven. This heart of mine is impossible to mend.
I don't want to go on any longer. It would be so much better if I die. I'd love to give you all my final farewell and goodbye.


The author's comments:
I can't handle seeing him anymore. I know what people think that its just a boy, there's plenty more out there. Yeah well it's not that easy! Everybody knows including me that I can find somebody better, but as of right now it hurts so I worte this and it's how I feel.