Just pull the trigger | Teen Ink

Just pull the trigger

By Keeka424 BRONZE, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Keeka424 BRONZE, Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away i guess...

How can you tell me to act like he isn't there. He's not invisible. Every time I see him my heart continues to tare.
I can not do anything about it. And you want me to deal with this pain. I can't go on like this. I'd rather die in vein.
I can just end it now. Never deal with this pain again. I have no more strength. I have nothing more to deffend.
You don't believe anything that I say. There is no more strength in me. So why should I have to live. There is no more light to see.
It's never going to get better. And Im always going to feel this way. So why can't I just pull the trigger. And end it all today.
It's easier said than done. But I surely want it to end. I don't even care if I go to heaven. This heart of mine is impossible to mend.
I don't want to go on any longer. It would be so much better if I die. I'd love to give you all my final farewell and goodbye.

I can't handle seeing him anymore. I know what people think that its just a boy, there's plenty more out there. Yeah well it's not that easy! Everybody knows including me that I can find somebody better, but as of right now it hurts so I worte this and it's how I feel.

EmilyGiroux SILVER, Surprise, Arizona
It happens. And ur right, I know from experience it is NOT easy. It is very very hard. But don't give up on yourself just because you are heartbroken. Because after that pain is over (and it might seem so very very far away) there will be something even greater waiting for you than what you felt for him. If you 'just pull the trigger' you will never get to experience it.