happy new year | Teen Ink

happy new year

December 30, 2009
By mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other
mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other
17 articles 2 photos 8 comments

Buildings have perched up to newer heights, scraping the puffed, flurry white clouds, glimmering in the bliss of sunlight.
Businesses all around have blasted, exceedingly, the unexpected heights of its targets.
Fashion has stripped the world in its newer designs less to cover, more to expose a woman’s pride and the map to god’s heart.
Technologies have bewitched and possessed every child’s, teen’s and adult’s minds.
Comedians, shows and programmes have brought heavenly, gloomy yet half hearted smiles on the insatiate man’s face.
Women are the door knob to faith, hope and success and yet men bark open this knob stabbing the map to God’s own heart, bleeding the poor woman into unfathomable tears.
Politicians, governments, and leaders have laid laws waist on the carpet of earth yet no difference has been seen yet, in fact their pockets seemed to be pumped up with mouth -watering money.
Terrorists have entombed earth in the ashes of the innocent lives.
It maybe that the rich have become richer and celebrated every day of this year painting the skies in colourful rainbows, but the poor have worked around the clock to earn their living. Have they really spent all their time waiting for this day to come, and they say it’s a start to a new year, but isn’t it going to stay the same for the poor?
Though my intention was not to say this, but as of completing these so-called ‘formalities’, Happy New Year!