When I Close My Eyes | Teen Ink

When I Close My Eyes

By lph13 PLATINUM, Enid, Oklahoma
lph13 PLATINUM, Enid, Oklahoma

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” Bob Marley

when i close my eyes all i can see is you .
you can be the brightest star or the foggiest night .
when i close my eyes i feel i can never open them up again .
i can't explain how much feelings i have for you .
i really do wanna get over you but i can't .
it's too hard to do .
you're the only one in my world that makes me do what i do stupid or not .
you're the one that makes me have the best days when i talk to you and see you're face .
to me you are everything and you are so perfect but sometimes i think your way to perfect for me .
i think you should be with your girl well i really hope you're happy with her like you say you are .
but for real when i close my eyes they just open back up and everything just disappears and i go back to just wishing,hoping,and dreaming about being with you and how happy i would be .
but when you close your eyes just remember thats who you love but the person might not love you back .

i wrote this for a guy when i was just thinkin in my room about who is the best person that i have in my life well not have but want to have but ne way i really did love him but i was tryin to get over him at this point