Dark nights

Dark nights with no one,here me i cry.I lay there every night,with longing for someone to hear me.Voices inside my head,torment me they do.I cry,dark nights,dost anyone hear,I cry, dark nights,dost anyone hear me?Soothing wiapers come upon me,hands hold me tight,sing me a lullaby in dark nights,so i may cry not,but sleep in those arms that hold me tight.I am safe from all harm.Now dark nights have fleed from me and cry i do not,for in those arms I sleep,with no tears,no dark nights will come again.Thou hast found me and heard my cry and now no dark nights shall come again.

wingofangel said...
how beautiful i love it a lot keep it up :) :) LOVE IT GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thanx so much Sis.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inGodalone said...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:36 am
i love this alot it tuches me in the deepest places its awasome

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thanks alot for your comment!!!!! I'm glad it touches you. know always, that when your alone, to just cry out and you will be heard and comforted!!! (always!)

justkasey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so interesting! I love the way it reads. Keep it up :)

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thank you for your comment! Thank you for taking the time to view my work!!! I would love if you read some of my other peices!!!!!!!