to you, i'm just another.

i lay there. half breathing, half broken. as if he wouldn't come back. as if i had no chance at being happy. what a suprise. for what i thought was a miracle turned out to good to be true. this is about each guy. each girl. not him in particular. does that even make since? "him" in particular. referring to that one guy. that one boy that made my world light up. that one boy that made my smile permanent. for what i knew nothing about i sure did take a great grasp at his shirt, pulling him closer than ever. but what i should have done was grab him by the hands, kiss him one last time. and push him away. but i did not. i'm not that strong. though i'm stronger than ever at this moment. i'm letting it all go. what doesn't happen doesn't matter.right? right. that's all. and this is my story. my so very sad story. only to you, my readers, this is only another broken heart.

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

cari.leighann. replied...
i'll be sure to do that.
thank you.