The Good Will

Even the early one
riding with the storm
Could not provide
the light that I need.
You told me its all right,
And then I realized
This ain’t no place for me.

But it was all in good heart
Torn right apart
Give me a place to breathe,
To put my mind to bed
To put it back in my head.
I close my eyes
And then I start to bleed.

Toying with my head
I’ve got to shake it
You gave me this feeling
Now show me how it feels

And with the founders
I am not concerned.
You’d never see it how I do.
If you came to win,
You better come again
You still can’t spark a fire
Like I do.

As the sunlight devours
I will stand,
And let hope begin again.
In my final hour
Keep my demands
Riding with the wind,
Riding with the wind,
Riding in the end,
Or dying in the end.

Aderes18 said...

It sounds like someone, a winner, someone who's really good at something, is putting everything on the line and is fighting a battle to the top. Reminds me of good sports movies and rap songs. 

Abstract but in way where you can get still get a message. Also holds an exotic beauty. :)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thats nice,cuz uhh...i wrote this to audioslave. Its a parody to "show me how to live"

DreamWriter15 said...
I love this, all your writings are so great, how do you do it??

Jun. 20, 2010 at 3:18 am
this one in particular? i dont know how i did it. well, i know how i did it, i just dont know what i did. it just came to me, actually it just came to the paper-it didnt pass by me at all. another parody.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Haha it was a rhetorical question, more like a complimment

this is my philosophy, a rhetorical question is still a question.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Alright, fine, how's this: "This is incredible, I don't know how you do it."

oh, well then to that i'd say "me neither". but hey, feel free to questionize me captain.

DreamWriter15 replied...
i love it when you do things awesomely and you don't know how...

Jul. 1, 2010 at 2:55 am
thats a very nice thing to love captain. merci. it is awesome isn't it?

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:31 am
well, i don't know, cause after you do it awesomely, then you try to show someone how awesome it is, and you can't do it again because you didn't know how you'd done it in the first place

actaully i meant doing something awesome and forgetting how you did it.

DreamWriter15 replied...
...so did I...maybe this is a time to...as you say...reread me?

hmm... right you're captain. stand under i. captain.

DreamWriter15 replied...
I love how whatever we were talking about about your article/poem is like nonexistent now...

Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:42 am
it all started from me answering your rhetorical question. i love your loving that. pure awesomeness captain. your hilarious. its funny because a few times you've said something and i was like"oh yeah, thats right, this is a girl". you know gender doesnt matter to me. its all the same to me captain.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:30 am
....where did gender come in?

reread me captain.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:05 am
Oh, I see.  In what ways did my responses drive you to believe that I was a girl?  And why does it not matter?

it matters that you're a girl, it just doesnt matter to me that you're a girl. you said something about pink curtains and sharing a room with your sisters.