Carry On | Teen Ink

Carry On

December 13, 2009
By Cassidy<3 BRONZE, Woodland, Washington
Cassidy<3 BRONZE, Woodland, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I can't understand the way I feel today. All my thoughts and worries are swept away. I think of you and then I belive, one day you'll be here with me like the way things should be. Your in my heart. Your in my soul. Pictures of you I treat like gold. I cant belive your truly gone. Like the finishing words to a song, we'll just have to carry on. I would never stop loving you it would be impossible. when the sky turns gray and nothing seems to be going my way, I'll think of you and begin to say; Your in my heart your in my soul. Pictures of you I treat like gold. I cant belive your truly gone. Like the finishing words to a song, well just have to carry on. Hope and Faith, love and truth. All of which I see in you. You may be gone, your face not near. But in my heart Your always There.
Your In My Heart Your In My Soul. Pictures of you I treat like gold. I cant belive your truly gone. Like the finishing words to a song, we'll just have to carry on.
We'll just have to carry on.

The author's comments:
This Poem is dedicated to my father Jason Richmond, Who Passed away to soon. I Love you Dad.