How Do You Know? | Teen Ink

How Do You Know?

December 23, 2009
By MattBringuier GOLD, Cranford, New Jersey
MattBringuier GOLD, Cranford, New Jersey
11 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
We don't need war, we fight with a paper bow and ball point arrow, we have no need for blood shed we splatter ink.


Knowledge is poison. How do I know? Look around see what we’ve become we were headed for disaster since the moment we had begun.

We were headed strait down from the moment we just had to have the forbidden. you may not believe me but just ask Eden.

The sword came down, before you know it a wheel rolls through.

The quest began unable to stop. Say it aint so. How do you know?

The world so pure soon to pass away, to true the Frost said when it rolled through .Nothing Gold Can Stay.

The gold went away when the knowledge of power swept over the day. With knowledge came problems. Problems brought ideas.

You see it now it has begun I do not think it will ever be done. Sit beside me now and see the ideas become solutions. Solutions become power.

How do you know? You have not seen the power fall over the world during such a dark hour. I arose that day to smell the yellow sweet clover only to find that the darkness swept over. How do you know?

Then power brought conflict which led to war. knowledge has doomed us all of that I am sure. War has brought destruction and loss of life and good ol’ Johnny boy is just another lost soul. With all of the knowledge we just rolled the dice and too many people have paid the ultimate price.

Now you may see how our knowledge may grow, and now you finally know.

The author's comments:
It is obvious why we are falling apart, but the solution is no where to be found.