Empty | Teen Ink

Empty

December 8, 2009
By The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas
The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas
32 articles 1 photo 43 comments

Favorite Quote:
~*The mind has but a thousand eyes, and the heart is left with one...Yet the light of a whole life dies the moment love is done.*~


I’m empty. I’m nothing but an empty soul. No light lives inside of me now. I’ve only got my broken little heart. Oh look…Darn…I’m out of super glue. I guess that means that I can’t fix it anymore.
I can’t believe it…How could I have been so STUPID?! I can’t understand how I could’ve let you do this to me…I let my guard down for five seconds and there’s already a robbery under way. My walls are torn down. I was built up by you love…Torn down by the lies. But at this point, I’m not even sure it WAS love. Either way, that’s what you called it.
And to think I could’ve been so pathetic as to believe you.
“Nothing matters but me and you.” Right…Now I see that it was all bullcrap. None of it was true, and I learned that the hard way. I guess when she came along, things changed. You told her the same thing…I guess I just have to face the truth: Some things just aren’t meant to be.