Love Songs

Wow. This is weird. I’ve got this feeling in my stomach. Oh my god…That should be a warning sign! But wait! Something’s different this time: I recognize it, but it’s still completely foreign to me. It’s like, I’ve felt it before, but at the same time I haven’t. It sure is something else: Except this time, I can’t even describe it...Amazing…It seems as though I’ve felt it almost a million times, but this time, I actually feel safe…I feel like I can trust it…

It’s telling me that this is right…It’s telling me that this is true…Not only that, but I feel as light as a feather…Like absolutely nothing could bring me down! I feel like dancing my heart out, whether there’s music or not. It even seems like I could be dancing in the middle of a parking lot when it’s pouring down rain, and I’m soaked from head to toe, but I’m still smiling. You know, It just makes me want to be crazy and do something different... (You know: Spontaneous)…and not even think about the consequences of my actions.

And do you wanna know something else? For some completely unknown reason, I can’t stop listening to love songs…And get this! I’m not even talking about sad love songs…I’m talking about straight up nothing but ‘I love you’ Love songs. Like I just wanna say, “Hey! Hey, you! I love you and don’t care who knows it!”

Wow. Isn’t it just crazy what listening to love songs can do to a person?