Hart break | Teen Ink

Hart break

By Alaura BRONZE, St.chairals, Iowa
Alaura BRONZE, St.chairals, Iowa

You find love where you least expect it

An hour in front of the grand mioror in the liveing telling me myself that to day will be fine like I have for the past two days. Mom is gone just like any other morning.My eyes are red from crying so much seeing him again would kill me.My freinds have left me alone not knowing what is wroung. My daddy wondering but dosn't ask. He said he would let me decide to end it or not.I wonder what would have hapend if I would have stayed. Would it be me under his arm instead of her. My hart is brocken why did he hert me like this he promesed not to. I know that I'll be ok soon but time heals wonds but it hapens slowly.

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

I really like the message behind this poem, but grammatical errors and the stanzas (there are none) really get in the way. The mystery behind it is appealing but the errors are distracting.