My sweet suicide | Teen Ink

My sweet suicide

December 5, 2009
By Anonymous

So much pain, hate, sorrow, sadness, and depression it is just too much. This isn’t the first, second, or third time I have felt this way I know I have friends I know there will be happy times but once you add up all the days I have felt like crap to the minutes that I have felt joy it just doesn’t add up.
I grab my blade and look at the sharp edges and I can see my reflection looking back straight at me. I place it at the end of my wrist and dig it into my skin.
Everything is so quiet I can even hear my steady breathing I take one more breath and dig the blade in deeper till I can feel it rip through my skin.
I start to feel this sudden rush go through my arm I feel the burning start all around the cut.
I place my hand down on my lap and see a line of red, sweet, blood run down the cut to my hand where it stays till it makes a little puddle of blood.
I lie down and see the blood run down my hand to the floor.
I lie down on my side and see all the blood that is coming out of my wrist make a new puddle beside my head.
I close my eyes and start to fall into a deep sleep I feel so tiered like a lot of energy has been drained out of me.
I hear my mother scream and then complete silence I feel happiness, and peace.