My sweet suicide | Teen Ink

My sweet suicide

So much pain, hate, sorrow, sadness, and depression it is just too much. This isn’t the first, second, or third time I have felt this way I know I have friends I know there will be happy times but once you add up all the days I have felt like crap to the minutes that I have felt joy it just doesn’t add up.
I grab my blade and look at the sharp edges and I can see my reflection looking back straight at me. I place it at the end of my wrist and dig it into my skin.
Everything is so quiet I can even hear my steady breathing I take one more breath and dig the blade in deeper till I can feel it rip through my skin.
I start to feel this sudden rush go through my arm I feel the burning start all around the cut.
I place my hand down on my lap and see a line of red, sweet, blood run down the cut to my hand where it stays till it makes a little puddle of blood.
I lie down and see the blood run down my hand to the floor.
I lie down on my side and see all the blood that is coming out of my wrist make a new puddle beside my head.
I close my eyes and start to fall into a deep sleep I feel so tiered like a lot of energy has been drained out of me.
I hear my mother scream and then complete silence I feel happiness, and peace.