Your Drug

I never thought about it until now I saw you the other day
I was ashamed to see your face. When will you realized I picked you up when you were down. I loved you for you and that was me who gave me all not me. I was your coat I protected you I helped you I kept you warm and secured and when you were down I was always there. But that never went the other way around. Love is blind love is stupid. That’s what was in my mind when I left you. No when you left me and that’s the thought of you and me. Zealous was the feeling at first then the love went down slowly the roller coaster stopped after awhile I stuck along for the ride that got boring and after tomorrow then the day after tomorrows tomorrow. I thought I loved the once was the once used to be you. You changed the used to be me. The strong me the girl that didn’t care now to you im a nobody. You to me you’re an well I choose not to say it. You’re the guy that didn’t care. The guy that used all my love up. The love I chose to gave to you, you used that like a drug my love was a drug. You were my drug. Why are you still in the seeps of my mind?

Whisperer said...
i know exactly what you mean. you meet them, you care about them, you protect, care, help them to their feet. but they don't care about you. it's always you there for them never them there for you. it sucks, i know, but it makes you stronger. i'm going through the same thing now. you're not alone

Soft_spoken replied...
Apr. 18, 2010 at 7:46 am
thanks so much