In Times of Darkness

If having all things end up the way you desire is the measure of a successful life,
then some would say I’m a failure.

If eliminating discouraging thoughts and quieting the malicious man on your shoulder is the make up of a good person,
then some would say I’m evil.

If going throughout the day with no skepticism as to who you are and where you are going in life is the portraying of personal confidence,
then some would say I’m a coward.

If effortlessly understanding material lay before you is a test of true intelligence,
then some would say I’m a fool.

If freely accepting your many flaws as an inevitable part of everyday existence is the constituents of a fearless champion,
then some would say I have conquered the world.

Do not fumble over your faults; cease to crumble underneath the weight of your hardships.

Do not be afraid to attempt things in life that you feel surpass the constricted lines of your comfort zone.

More times than not, immeasurable joy rises from the things in life that push you the hardest.

True success in life emerges from accepting the truth that not every day will be sunny, and not every storm will be ensued by a rainbow.

In times of darkness and despair, know that it is only the depth of night, and morning will ultimately dawn.

starsgirl12 said...
So inspirational...I'm posting it on my Myspace, i'll give you credit.

mikejonesson said...
This is so good...very inspirational. I absolutely love it, you're very talented.